Need help - think phone crashed for good!

Last Updated:

1. BrittanyM

BrittanyM New Member

Today I was mowing the lawn and I put the phone in my shirt so I could listen to music, like any normal girl does. I was sweaty, and I guess that messed it up. It happened before, but my phone was okay. This time, it went to the same screen. It's white and has different colored wording like recovery, reboot, factory reset and it has the little android guys at the bottom. Whenever I clicked on one of the words using the volume buttons and then power, it would do something for a minute. Then, it would go right back to the same white screen with the words on it. I've clicked on something, I am not sure what it is. Right now my phone is sitting there with a red exclamation point inside a red triangle, overlapping a picture of a phone. I might just let it die, I'm not sure what to do. Can someone help?

2. BrittanyM

BrittanyM New Member

I'm really hoping someone out there can help me :/
  3. xxkid123

xxkid123 Well-Known Member

You're in the Hboot menu. Use the volume keys to scroll through the selections and choose reboot. then hit the power button to select.

You either disabled fastboot, which automatically boots you into your normal 'phone'- by disabling it you now have a choice between what you want to boot into instead (most of it is for rooted users or developers though). Or you turned it off, and turned it back down while accidentally holding the down volume key.
  4. Sassiness

Sassiness New Member

My phone has done this twice since the new update.... how do I check to see if I have disabled fastboot???
    nevermind.... I found my answer.