Need help , Too many pattern attempts ( after read through all threads )Support

Last Updated:

1. dickwei

dickwei Member This Topic's Starter

1st , i do not link google account to my phone yet.
    2nd , my usb debugging is off.

the problem is im trying to set up the lock pattern just now , and then when it comes to the time set the lock pattern , i accidently pressed "forgot pattern" thus the TOO MANY PATTERN ATTEMPTS came out , i'm stuck there. I think i cant use the method trying with google account nor the password null. And i cant use the SEUS since my usb cannot connect to phone =( I tried to call to my phone uncountable times and try to set disable lock pattern , but the TOO MANY PATTERN ATTEMPTS page still there.

i've tried all the method teached thru forums , but i still cant solve my problems. I'm looking for another hope before send it to factory, kindly thank you for ur help =)

Advertisement
  2. X10iUser

X10iUser Well-Known Member

Hi.

You wont know unless you try.
    Can you elaborate? Reflashing should do it.

3. dickwei

yeah but i really tried all the google user name with/without gmail.com with my own password or NULL. But it still doesn't work.

may i noe how should i reflash? What i mean by cannot connect my phone via usb coz the screen is locked ( we need to mount when connect usb right ) so i cant do any update.

i tried to call to my phone many times , and tried to disabled the pattern lock , after disable , i still cant do nothing...

4. X10iUser

I would reflash, but you don't mount to update. Install SEUS and follow the instructions.

5. dickwei

i stuck at the part continue holding back key . What should come out when i keep hold the back key ?

6. X10iUser

SEUS should start running and tell you when to release it. Take out the battery for 10 seconds and try again.

7. dickwei

hey bro , i did it anyway =) Thank you for ur help. I didnt noe android 2 is so much different~ Thanks anyway .

8. ozmanmeer

ozmanmeer New Member

I got the same problem. i am really frustrated. please tell me how you unlock your x10i. If some software is needed please send me the link and guide me through it. Thanks in anticipation