• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need help trying to copy and paste in facebook news feed

HI!!!! Along with what dragonslayer95 said you can alternatively use the web app in your phones browser to copy and paste.

unfortunately you can't even copy/paste, or even any long touch actions through the browser, tried that last night and wouldn't even let me through the facebook from web browser. 3rd party app really is the only way to unless there is another work around that im not aware of.

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
unfortunately you can't even copy/paste, or even any long touch actions through the browser, tried that last night and wouldn't even let me through the facebook from web browser. 3rd party app really is the only way to unless there is another work around that im not aware of.

you must be doing something wrong because i just tried it out again and it does in fact work. what browser are you using? im using stock and its always worked for me.

Upvote 0
How do you copy and paste in Facebook news feed?
Hello, Tparry...

Not with the FaceBook for Android application (as stated above). I know it suck, but that's just how it works. Here is an application that can do what you want. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev21602.app21095

Thanks for joining the community. Feel free to ask if you should need additional help.
With the original web browser it is possible. :)
you must be doing something wrong because i just tried it out again and it does in fact work. what browser are you using? im using stock and its always worked for me.
You are so right about this. :)

Reactions: h4x0rj3ff
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones