1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

need help trying to copy and paste in facebook news feed

1. tparry

tparry New Member

How do you copy and paste in Facebook news feed?

Advertisement
    :
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

welcome to the forums tparry!

unfortunately if your using the official facebook app, your not able to as facebook has disabled the feature to copy and paste (in my app at least as well).

your next best option is to do it through a 3rd party facebook app like seesmic which does work.

hope this helps ya. :ciao:
  3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello tparry. :hello: Glad to have you here at Android Forums.

I hope the advice dragonslayer posted above me helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask us. And enjoy your stay here at AF! :)
  4. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

HI!!!! Along with what dragonslayer95 said you can alternatively use the web app in your phones browser to copy and paste.
  5. DragonSlayer95

unfortunately you can't even copy/paste, or even any long touch actions through the browser, tried that last night and wouldn't even let me through the facebook from web browser. 3rd party app really is the only way to unless there is another work around that im not aware of.
    eyebeam likes this.
  6. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

you must be doing something wrong because i just tried it out again and it does in fact work. what browser are you using? im using stock and its always worked for me.
  7. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello, Tparry...

Not with the FaceBook for Android application (as stated above). I know it suck, but that's just how it works. Here is an application that can do what you want. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev21602.app21095

Thanks for joining the community. Feel free to ask if you should need additional help.
    With the original web browser it is possible. :)
    You are so right about this. :)
    h4x0rj3ff likes this.
  8. DragonSlayer95

Good point there, I'm always using boat browser over stock for many reasons.