• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root NEED HELP!! Uninstalled lghome and now wont reinstall!

subaru22

Lurker
Jul 13, 2012
Just to put it out there. I have searched the fourm for hours trying to find to find this fix. Anyway rooted my lg vortex and got uninstall happy and uninstalled lg home. Found a way to download it on my phone and "tryed" to install it but it said it couldnt. Im kinda stuck and burned out on what to do. Any kind of help would be awsome. Thanks

Well got i fixed! I want to thank it all to titianium backup. If I didnt back anything up I surely would have been SOL. But for anyone who might the the same problem heres what did. So i knew that if I backed up everything all I would have to do is find a way to get into my apps. So I googled google play store and clicked on a link that asked how I want to open it. Naturally i open it with the play store, hit my menu button, apps and found titianium backup. Opened it up and restored everything that sounded important and then rebooted the phone. Tada! Back to normal. Hope this helps anyone in need.

Reactions: damewolf13
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones