Need help with android developer account creation

Last Updated:

1. xiaojxiao

xiaojxiao Member

Recently my only android developer account is getting suspended for no reason. I'm using this account for 3 years, and the latest apps I have published is 6 months ago. I have appeal this issue with Google. But it seems like there is no way to restore this account again.

Now I would like to create an new android developer account. But I only have one credit card which is associate with my previous account. Could someone help me create an new account? I will pay $40 for this account.
    If you are interested, please contact

Thanks very much. :)

2. 350X

350X Well-Known Member

use a pre paid CC, best ones are the discover gift cards from riteaid. [seemless, all sites take it like a reg CC]

but even reg CC companies and paypal will give you a 1 time use number if you call and ask.

totally different number then you usually have, and its only good for one transaction. [keeps people from auto billing you]
  3. xiaojxiao

xiaojxiao Member

I'm so stupid. How can I forget prepaid CC?

Thanks very much. I will give it a try.
  4. 350X

350X Well-Known Member

but just watch where you get them, places like walmart want you to set up an account first, before it works 100% like a real CC, them ones from riteaid ive never had a problem with.

[I was able to actualy try out a product for just $33 shipping for the first 30 days, without them auto billing me for the rest before I was sure I wanted it. Puts the power in my hands with those low up front billing scams they pull, then auto bill you for 6 month past when you returned it making free intrest off my money.]