need help with astrid tasks!

Last Updated: 2012-01-09 02:15:49
  1. egrl144

egrl144 New Member

Hello, I am using the Samsung Galaxy s2 on ATT. I am new to android and downloaded AstridTask to help with my to do lists. I usually have 5-10 lists going. The problem is that AstridTask is duplicating my lists. When I add a new task, it adds it to both lists, and if I delete one, it deletes both. It is quite a pain to have double the lists to sort through (also makes it look like I have double the stuff to do).

Also, when I am done with a list, I press the menu button and choose delete, and it says it deleted, but it is still there!

Is something wrong in my settings? What do i do? Please, any information would be very helpful. If not, can anyone recommend any other to do list apps (I just need something that lets me make multiple lists. I like that astrid lets me move them from one list to another). I dont use alarms or calendar sync or anything else. Just short lists to keep me sane.

Thanks for any help.

Advertisement
  2. Scotspaul

Scotspaul Member

Cant help with Astrid tasks, i know i took a while to find a tasks app i was happy with. I finally settled on Google Tasks Organiser, works well and has the added bonus of being able to push tasks into my google calender automatically. May be worth a look if no-one can help you out with your problem
    tcat007 likes this.
  3. tcat007

tcat007 Well-Known Member

Thanks for that Google Tasks Organizer Lite for Android | AppBrain.com it is great! I just uninstalled Any.DO in favor of GTO. I wish ALL apps would have the text resize function of this app... you pick the font size 16-18-20....26-28 etc, not just small-med-large (or no option at all!). It syncs very well to Google Tasks, but is much more organized about it.
  4. idoun

idoun Well-Known Member

duplicate
  5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

Are you syncing somewhere? This is sort of an issue if you sync to Googe tasks, Producteev and or Astrid.com simultaneously, because Google has its own list, plus the Google sync is beta so there may be problems. Just pick one to sync to. Producteev would be my choice, since you can sync that to Google and Outlook directly from their website.