• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help with Bluetooth issue

andonakis

Oct 5, 2010
I have been through several Bluetooth devices. Spend several hundred dollars and I'm having the same issues with all of them. People on the other end cannot hear me very well. Here is my list...Plantronics edge, and voyager. SonySBH80. And Sennheiser VMX 200-11 to name a few. I hear them perfect but always get complains that they cant hear me well. So I'm wondering why? These are top of the line Bluetooth devices. I mainly use it for telephone calls. And they all claim to be the best in voice calls. By the way I have factory reset which i do every so often anyways.
I appreciate any help.

Hi,

I have a Samsung HS3000 and have never had any complaints about the sound quality. In any case the quality at my end is very good. Of course this is just a headset adapter so you need to supply your own headphones. The HS3000 cost about 30€, but I added a nice pair of headphones which raised the price somewhat.

Regards,
Eric.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones