Need help with Camera!!!

1. bigfootdood

bigfootdood New Member

Hey im new to the forum and forums in general so pardon if i put this in the wrong place or something.

I rooted my note 2 sph-l900 when i first bought it and its been working fine up until recently. I decided to install a custom rom because touchwiz was getting a little clunky with the amount of apps that were running. Long story short i tried rootbox and now my camera wont work correctly in any application except the normal camera app. Ive also tried cm10, aokp, and now im running the tw miui (which i love because of the s-pen support) but unfortunately the camera is still buggy. I assume my problems are because the firmware of the camera is incorrect (read that somewhere else about another phone) but I dont know what im talking about:D.

The problems include
    -Snapchat video doesn't work (must have for a teenage boy like myself)
    -vine camera doesn't work
    -instagram camera doesn't work
    -most camera apps don't work at all

PLEASE HELP ME!!!:confused:

Advertisement
  2. ianmb

ianmb Member

Go back to a TW based ROM.
  3. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Did you try using the Plasma kernel? Although I hadn't tried every app and camera, I don't believe I had any problems with the camera at all
    TADitto likes this.
  4. bigfootdood

bigfootdood New Member

Will try thanks!
  5. bigfootdood

bigfootdood New Member

Ok ive now switched roms with no success. I really want to find out how to use my snapchat camera with custom roms but none of them work besides tw based ones