need help with for rooted milestone

Last Updated:

1. mehras1991

mehras1991 Active Member This Topic's Starter

hi everyone, I rooted my milestone recently with TheUnlockr.com - Cell Phone How To's, Phone Reviews, and Wireless News! website, I did everything step by step the same without any mistake, but after the last step when I reboot my milestone, it's not starting the os & still waiting on the first screen which an android logo apears.
    it vibrate once like it gonna start & volume buttons works, but it's not starting the os.

Any help willl be appreciate.

Advertisement
  2. nickrule1896

nickrule1896 Member

wat do u mean by the volume button works(since u said the os cant start).
    and u should try looking at the comments of the rooting guide to check if anyone had a problem like urs. btw, do u have nandroid backup?

3. mehras1991

mehras1991 Active Member This Topic's Starter

U remember when your phone boots an android logo apears shining? after a little vibrate your main screen will apear.
    mine only vibrte once & still shining with android logo, only when I pree volumm btn, it'll make noise...

4. TwinDragons

TwinDragons Well-Known Member

Congrats, you're in your first bootloop.

You'll have to see if you can get into to bootloader mode and reflash a stock SBF. I'm assuming you didn't make a nandroid backup. Good luck.

5. ashketchum

ashketchum Well-Known Member

The tutorials for the Milestone available at theunlocker.com are VERY VERY old and outdated and you shouldn't have used them to root your phone. You can fix your phone by flashing correct sbf file from this page. Download 2.1 non service version according to your country or region.

If you don't know how to flash them, check the rooting tutorial available here which shows you how to flash sbf files using RSD Lite.