1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support need help with Galaxy s4

1. gail4ev

gail4ev New Member

I have notice when I send a text my name is showing on my text i send out to people. How can I remove this? and I don't even know how it got there guess the lady that set it up for me in store did this. But I don't like my name showing on all my text. I want to remove it and don't know how. Help anyone?

Advertisement
  2. gail4ev

gail4ev New Member

I just bought this phone and don't know anything about it... I'm still learning. but some of my family said my name is on every text I send. at the bottom ended my each text. will show my full name.. and I'm just wondering how to change that or remove it from my text messages. Thanks :)
  3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor Guide

In the SMS settings, turn off signature.
    funkylogik likes this.