Need help with 'htcdialer not responding' and no mobile service whatsoever

1. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

Do u have the box checked for over the air adb and did u have Su rights
  2. Bodhi Brock

Bodhi Brock VIP Member VIP Member

Yes, the second brick and recovery lol. But I don't have the mods that were suppose to come with the ROM. I asked in the xda forum but got no reply (w/ 75 views)...assholes.
  3. Bodhi Brock

I do have su rights but not sure about adb box. Where's that?
  4. Bodhi Brock

Do you mean the box at the bottom, verifying adb apps?

Attached Files:

5. Bodhi Brock

Ok, I found the over the air adb in Rom Toolbox Pro...turned it on. And why do I always get Su binary needs update prompt and whats best way to do that? SuperSU Pro
  6. BRAINZ2013

I am back had to go and get lunch out now you got which Su . is it super Su or the Su
  7. Bodhi Brock

Good lunch was it? :) Superuser seems to grant permissions but in Apps>All it shows SuperSU & SuperSU Pro :confused:
  8. Bodhi Brock

SuperSU seemed to be pre-installed when I flashed the ROM.
  9. BRAINZ2013

Which one did u start with u should have a zip for it
  10. Bodhi Brock

This is what Root Analyzer says.

Attached Files:

11. BRAINZ2013

Yes its rooted
  12. BRAINZ2013

That show you the folders the Su amplets are in just in case you want to do a manual unroot
  13. Bodhi Brock

So do I even need SuperSU & SuperSU Pro? They are always telling me to update su binary....I want to yell at it.
  14. BRAINZ2013

Are u seeing that in the app draw and does it say it needs updating
  15. Bodhi Brock

This is probably a dumb question but I'm a humble guy....flashing the Bad Boyz ROM w/o it's (O.M.J's)firmware would not give me the Mods but only the OS and custom Kernel?
  16. Bodhi Brock

Yes, clicking SuperSU in app drawer gives me the prompt.
  17. BRAINZ2013

How many Su apps are in your app draw
  18. Bodhi Brock

Two. Su & SuperSU
  19. Bodhi Brock

SU doesn't ask for update, SuperSU does. But Titanium backup says SU may not function properly in 4.3+ and recommends SuperSU if it isn't
  20. BRAINZ2013

This maybe confused but which one do u want the super Su pro what u want to do is move to that Su from the settings . cause this will delete the unused Su and update at the same time
    Bodhi Brock likes this.
  21. Bodhi Brock

From settings>apps>disable one or the other?
  22. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

What mods are you looking for? Unless the mod is a special splash screen,or a special bootloader or special recovery,then no,you don't need the firmware.

Any tweeks,extra menus,or other mods to the user interface,including boot and power down animations,and the kernel,are applied simply by flashing the rom. If you took sprints 4.4 update you are allready on the newest sprint firmware.

You don't need to flash firmware to run the rom,and you are unable to flash firmware anyway. While s on,you can only flash: boot(kernel),system,and recovery.

I have seen devs include options that aren't part of the main rom,for example a dark theme,or particular set of icons. These options will simply be flashed in recovery at some point after the rom. In this case,the zips are modifications to the rom,and are not firmware.
    Bodhi Brock likes this.
  23. Bodhi Brock

Su is in my root. SuperSU is on sd. I should uninstall SuperSU?
  24. Bodhi Brock

Hello, Scotty. Thank you, this was very informative. If you care to look at what ROM I flashed I will put the link here [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz | 4.4.2 | KitKat | Deodexed | myHUB | Updated 2/5/14 - xda-developers
    BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  25. BRAINZ2013

Very good choice most Dont look for this . a dedox rom . that rom should do a very good trick light and smooth I know your new to the root and rom scene . dedox is a rom without the carrier bloatware . this is junk they put to make and take ROM space .