Need help with images.Support

1. Phonezy

Phonezy New Member

I recently came back from a cruise and I had a glorious time, but I started noticing that when I take pictures with my phone, it'll show in the gallery. Then the next day when I'd wake up and go eat breakfast, I always went through the pictures I took from the previous day. When I went to the gallery the pictures from the previous day weren't there.

I remember that there is a pre-installed file explorer with the Exhibit II. I looked through where the files were being stored, and the photos were there. But the pictures would never show up. When I tapped on one of them it'll take me to the gallery and show a head with a crack through it. I know it has to mean it's corrupt or something, right?

How do I fix this? Is there a fix? These photos mean alot to me, and I've been wanting to show them off, but I can't. It's also not really much of a "big deal" to me, because I took pictures with my dads camera, but I can't honker that around everywhere. I would like to get my problem resolved, because it's tiring searching and trying things...
    (Sorry, for rambling, force of habit.:D)

Advertisement
    :