• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Help with my HTC Legend

Hello forum members, I own a HTC Legend and purchase a app called "Beautiful Widget" and unfortunately I didn't like it cause i've notice performance decrease even since i got it and decided to Unistall. So I did, but the icon is still on my phone and when I check with task manager the app is still running and it taking up memory. what should I do from here?

Welcome to the forum CrazyPotato and congrats on your first post. I'm not familiar with your particular device but by the sounds of it... your application is still installed.
My guess is that instead of removing the app, you just turned it off. I would suggest going into your apps.. should be manage apps or something similar and long press on it and remove it.. or hi-lite it and do a menu delete. It will ask you if you are certain you want to remove the app... that will be your clue you are actually deleting it.
Best of luck to you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones