• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Help With My Music

Hey Android Forums,

I'm using a Kyocera Hydro (Android 4.0.4) and I recently changed SD cards from an 8GB card to a 32GB card (maximum my phone can use). After putting skill of the data in the old card in the new one, my apps all work fine except my music players (Google Play Music or btunes depending on my mood). They work fine, but my music doesn't show up in my libraries. How can I import it or make these apps show what music I have without just using a file manager to access each individual file?

Hey Android Forums,

I'm using a Kyocera Hydro (Android 4.0.4) and I recently changed SD cards from an 8GB card to a 32GB card (maximum my phone can use). After putting skill of the data in the old card in the new one, my apps all work fine except my music players (Google Play Music or btunes depending on my mood). They work fine, but my music doesn't show up in my libraries. How can I import it or make these apps show what music I have without just using a file manager to access each individual file?

did u make a new folder labeled music on your new sd card?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones