Need help with my samsung conquer 4gSupport

Last Updated:

1. Thedeadman21

Thedeadman21 New Member

so as ive been trying to for almost 2 days now to try and root my samsung conquer i thought id of rooted it last night but clockworkmod didnt go to the phone correctly and it said when i tried to move it to the sd card there was no file in the directory. also when i tried to reroot it again it got stuck on the download mode and when i tried to unplug it and try to reroot it again it turned off and now will not turn back on. when i turned it off last time it would not turn off by itself so i had to pull the battery as it was stuck in download mode for over 8 hours and no changes going thru. if anybody could help me many thanks are a due. also the phone will not power on at all now.

Advertisement
  2. popasmurfn23

popasmurfn23 Member

can you still get into download mode? tell me how you were or are getting it into download mode?
  3. zay1256

zay1256 New Member

my phone wont turn on or do anything after i unplugged it and took out the battery when it was stuck on the oridn program...help plz...
  4. itzdarockz

itzdarockz Member

you need to reflash the phone. follow this guide androidforums.com/conquer-4g-all-things-root/535121-install-root-samsung-conquer-fc17-update.html
  5. zay1256

zay1256 New Member

but my phone wont do anything at all