• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need help with my xperia :$

i have unlocked bootloader ive tried a few times n it says its already unlocked i have read a tutorial for using flashtool for kernals and stock things understand more now if i install a kernal with cwm or recovery in it then i should be able to install the corisponding roms? because cwm wont manually install but i think its included in some kernels ?
see he helped out again you need to flash a custom kernel now this would help out with the rooting or your device . if you need further help you may want to look at his threads or the threads i gave or go to YouTube and type in the search bin how to root 800i and see the videos if nothing on you tube google it .but you on the right track now ... since you want cm9 -cm10 something fast try a custom kernel but make sure its a speed or fast kernel. also remember custom kernels can do many different things ......:D:smokingsomb:some can make battery power drop faster ... but we handle that as it come ....so first flash a custom kernel:Dand next thanks to mr t for his help:eek::car:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones