• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help with Transfering music

xguy

Android Enthusiast
Oct 4, 2010
From my PC music library to my Dinc. I've tried what I found on the net and it don't work for me. Also, all my music I uploaded on my pc was all CDs so what do you think would be the best format- MP3, or something else?

Thanks in advance!:)

Almost all my music is from ripped CDs as well. I use the MP3 format at 192 kbit/s for the sampling rate. What I do is hook up my phone to USB, Turn on USB storage on the phone then transfer the albums to a folder called Music on my SD card. When completed the file structure looks something like this; H:\Music\insert artist name\insert album name. Some times I'll just copy over an album to the folder by itself without copying over the artist name. I use Windows Media Player for my rips. I use the stock Music Player app on the phone for playback. Works great for me. My only prolem is I don't have a big enough USB card for my 200+ albums. :(

Reactions: sdrawkcab25
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones