Need Help With Transferring Music on Driod 1Support

Last Updated:

1. npro1464

npro1464 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm desperately trying to drag and drop songs to my Droid 1 from iTunes on my Mac. However, it is cherry picking certain songs saying that "such and such a song could not transfer because it could not be read or written." Why is this happening? These songs are NOT ACC protected. I've tried dragging a few at a time, a bunch at a time, individually, but some songs aren't transferring. It ruins the entire transfer, as in it will only transfer songs songs up to that song that can not be transferred.

I hate using doubleTwist, as it crashes most of the time, will corrupt my sd card, and seems to clog up space on my sd card when it really shouldn't. Is there something I can do?

Advertisement
  2. IndivisibleP

IndivisibleP Well-Known Member

hmm, not that this is necessarily a solution, but you may try converting the files in question to another format (with "Switch" or something) and see if they will transfer then.
    I am not suggesting this as a replacement necessarily, just maybe it can help isolate or identify the problem....

3. npro1464

npro1464 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Update: my phone doesn't even want to connect to my computer anymore. I'll try to mount it, it takes forever, then doesn't connect. Does anyone else have as much trouble as I do just trying to transfer songs?