• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need help with trying to usb tether my razor

Turn on your computer, plug the usb into the phone then to the computer...at this point you should get a screen (or a notification, at the top...if so, drag it down) on your Razr giving you the usb options...select "pc mode".

Then on your phone....click the menu button (botton left), settings, wireless and networks, tethering and mobile hotspot, and select USB tethering.

You can only select USB tethering if the usb is plugged into the computer and phone...otherwise its shaded out and non clickable.

Thats how mine works...

Upvote 0
Turn on your computer, plug the usb into the phone then to the computer...at this point you should get a screen (or a notification, at the top...if so, drag it down) on your Razr giving you the usb options...select "pc mode".

Then on your phone....click the menu button (botton left), settings, wireless and networks, tethering and mobile hotspot, and select USB tethering.

You can only select USB tethering if the usb is plugged into the computer and phone...otherwise its shaded out and non clickable.

Thats how mine works...
Yep thats pretty much how mine works too

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones