• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Help with Updating

AnDroid641

Lurker
Jun 27, 2010
new to the forums, I was referred here by the guy who sold me my phone and I've been looking and looking to no avail.. it might be posted somewhere but I can't find it, but I got a big problem :(

I downgraded to 2.0.1, rooted, and found out I can root with 2.1 shortly after.. I want to go back to 2.1 but I can't seem to find the answer... as of this point, I'm at 2.0.1 and I just deleted SuperUser Permissions and tried to reflash an SPRecovery thing that was supposed to be 2.1 but I guess it was just the Recovery itself and I can't find where to get the 2.1 thing, or if there's 2.2 for Droid yet, I haven't found either....

can anyone help me? I just want to get out of 2.0.1 and get back to 2.1 so I can have 2.1 features again (especially live wallpapers :p)

thanks in advance,
-Andrew

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones