• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shotzfired

Lurker
Aug 22, 2010
Alright so i've had this phone for only about 2 months now. Every night before i go to sleep i turn off my MyTouch 3g slide. This morning when i turned it on, there was a problem. When i turn it on it takes FOREVER than goes to home screen and says "process system is not responding". I have a home screen app, Launcherpro, please help.

sync manager isn't allowing me to sync. can't seem to get working. unconnected port & reconnected, same with phone. didn't help. any suggestions appreciated.
new phone, of course. still learning. thanks, joyce

It may have been better to start a new thread as this thread doesn't cover your problems. You will be more likely to receive better help.

I just got a mytouch 3g slide and love it. I've been searching for a solution to one problem I see, but am having no luck, so will start a new thread of my own.

Upvote 0
Alright so i've had this phone for only about 2 months now. Every night before i go to sleep i turn off my MyTouch 3g slide. This morning when i turned it on, there was a problem. When i turn it on it takes FOREVER than goes to home screen and says "process system is not responding". I have a home screen app, Launcherpro, please help.

I turn the volume way down on mine. I like not having to wait for it to reboot. I also "linked" the notification volume to the ringtone volume so one volume reduction works. (The alarm clock stays high...)

Your phone has a problem and needs to be replaced, if a cold reset doesn't fix it. C.S. will ask you if you've done that when you call.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones