need help

Last Updated:

1. diesel209

diesel209 New Member This Topic's Starter

I'm having a dilemma, i purchased a hero thru sprint on a family plan with my ex (not a good idea I know) but after a while she refused to pay her half of the bill long story short phones got disconnected.:confused: what are my options (i want to keep my hero)

Advertisement
  2. diesel209

diesel209 New Member This Topic's Starter

someone, anyone, what can i do? is my phone now useless? do you guys know anyway around it? can i unlock it? someone has to know something

3. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that the only thing that you can do is pay for her half of the bill, as well as your half. You can also try going to Sprint and tell them your situation. Maybe they'll give you a break.

Sent from my Cliq XT using Tapatalk

diesel209 likes this.
  4. wodin6

wodin6 Well-Known Member

if the account is in her name, open your own and the hell with her. If it is in your name, get the phone from her, sell it on craigslist, cancel her line, use the money to pay the ETF, and sign up for a single person plan. If there is a balance due, you're going to have to pay it and should have reacted sooner.

diesel209 likes this.
  5. Covert_Death

Covert_Death Well-Known Member

agree with wodin,

i would talk to sprint first though, they might have some sympathy on your part and cut the ETF for you or something, but deffiantly get the phone back from her since you own it (yes it could be considered a gift, but it's also tied to the contracts which you own)