1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

need helpSupport

1. Jeff Martel

Jeff Martel Member

Today my phone updated when I connected to laptop, before this update I was able to save any image or photo by just holding down on the picture and the it would ask if I want to save it. Now after this new update I cant save anything, anyone else have this problem or is there a setting I need to change. Please help thank you

Advertisement
    :
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

what phone do you have? do you know what update it was? can you post the info for your phone(settings>about phone>software info)?
  3. Jeff Martel

Jeff Martel Member

Its a samsung galaxy 3 not sure what the update was but it took over an hour to update
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

ok so i'm going to move this to the galaxy s3 forums. folks there who are more familiar with the phone can help you out.

also if you could post your software version, it will help to find out what the ota(over the air update).
  5. Jeff Martel

Jeff Martel Member

I also just tried to use google and it denied me saying my computer is sending automated queries any help
  6. davidmanvell

davidmanvell Well-Known Member

Can you please post what phone you have, software version, as well as what country you are in and what carrier you have? This will greatly help in troubleshooting this. Each country and carrier has slightly different software and skins they use.

Also what application are you using to view the photos with?
    ocnbrze likes this.