• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Can someone Root my Phone and install BH mans 1.6 rom for me?? I have been going at this for 2 weeks straight now and have come to the conclusion that Out of 3 computers in my house that I cannot even get the phone to install a driver. I will gladly pay for the service. I need it done. Im so tired of TWIZ. Im very computer savvy and have never encountered this much trouble.

Can someone Root my Phone and install BH mans 1.6 rom for me?? I have been going at this for 2 weeks straight now and have come to the conclusion that Out of 3 computers in my house that I cannot even get the phone to install a driver. I will gladly pay for the service. I need it done. Im so tired of TWIZ. Im very computer savvy and have never encountered this much trouble.

ok lol, how do you plan on someone else doing this for you???

Upvote 0

How about a video tutorial instead??

Upvote 0
when i started, my comp couldnt recognize my phone and didnt work even after trying to manually install the driver (window 7 32 bit) then i plugged the usb to a different port and recognized the phone and it started installing the driver automatically...i dont know why this works for me but you can try it out :\

Upvote 0
Have you tried installing the Galaxy drivers rather than the BH2 drivers? A lot of people have had problems, including myself, with installing those crappy drivers.

Disabling the driver signing didn't work for me either.

But I installed the Galaxy drivers and it has worked fine ever since. I know the link is somewhere around these forums multiple times.

Upvote 0
I was having the exact same problem so I went and downloaded USBdeview and I uninstalled ALL Samsung drivers and just plugged my phone back in and my computer recognized them.. so try that I installed every driver I could find at first and nothing helped until I did that :)

In the USBdeview you can right click the drivers and click uninstall

Upvote 0
I feel your pain,i had same problem on windows 7 64 bit.It took me almost a whole month to find out how to do it.Its simple.

1 When booting Windows 7 press F8,this will take you to boot options.
2 Select disable driver signature from boot menu,wndows will start.
3 install the drivers and you are done!

NOTE:You will have to disable driver signuture evey time you want to use ADB but its better than nothing.There is a way to disable it permanantly but i forgot how,just google "Disable driver signature permanently"

That should work if it doesn't let me know,there are few more steps you might have to go through.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones