need helpGeneral

Last Updated:

1. needhelp23

needhelp23 New Member This Topic's Starter

I have a droid eris. I had to create a g-mail account for my phone to be able to go on the android market. This was the accounts sole purpose since I do not use email. I never used it and google randomely deleted my account one day so now I can't get into the market. My internet works fine but the main attributes of my phone are not working. I have tried to link a new account to my phone but since they disabled the account completely, I am locked out and the password doesn't work. Does anyone know how I would fix this problem without having to do a hard-reset. I have many apps and do ot want to have to download them again as well as lose all the high scores on my games. I desperately need help! Anyone who knows anything about this or how to fix it, please reply.

Advertisement
  2. bjf88

bjf88 Well-Known Member

Have you tried "forgot my password" on gmail? Have you tried going to settings>accounts & sync and logged out the Google? Then you could just put in your new gmail account.

3. scrubs

scrubs Well-Known Member

If you are certain that the account has been deleted, I would contact google directly to complain. Since they designed the Android software, which requires a gmail account to function, they need to reinstate your account.