Need Medical History App

1. Trish44

Trish44 New Member

I'm needing a medical history app like the little program I had on my palm called 4T Medical. It had all of your medical history that you could fill in with medical conditions, surgeries, & medications. I was hoping someone could come out with one for the android.

Advertisement
    njperry likes this.
  2. njperry

njperry Well-Known Member

Me too! I used Myprofile MD on Palm and can't find anything on Android. Maybe I'll just have to use an Excel spreadsheet:(
  3. MrSmoofy

MrSmoofy Well-Known Member

If you either or both PM me I'd like to talk to you both about this.
  4. joshwa

joshwa New Member

I'm currently working on exactly such an app. Please PM me and I will add you to my list of beta testers!
  5. mdufwa2

mdufwa2 New Member

Hi, If you need help with development (regardless if development already started or not) I am happy to help out.

send a message if interested
    br,
    Magnus
  6. Wooglin

Wooglin Member

I'm in the Health Information Sciences field (Healthcare Apps Development) and I'm really interested in seeing an app like this get off the ground. Please let me know how you all progress.

One quick note, if you intend your app to be used in the US, make sure your app meets all HIPAA requirements, specifically that your app doesn't send back any of your users' personal info if/when it crashes and sends a report back to you (the developer).
    As a reference, check out Understanding Health Information Privacy and read the sections on Privacy and Security.

Good Luck, all of you!
  7. stonybarn

stonybarn New Member

Thanks Joshwa, Please add me to the list of beta testers for the medical history app.
    Thanks Roger
  8. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant VIP Member VIP Member

I am also willing to test this. I have a lot of ideas for this if you are interested. I have a number of doctors I see - neurologist, oncologist, infectious disease, pain management, internist - to name a few.

I actually created a word doc of somethings that might be of interest to someone. Just let me know. Thanks!
  9. patlonbell

patlonbell New Member

Hi, Joshwa. Please add me to your test list. Thank you.