• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need more Droid Help please..

HOTHEAD

Nov 6, 2009
A few more questions please..

After 2 straight days of forums & reading I'm down to a few last questions...

1.My contact list is linked to facebook and checked for all contacts (contacts with phone #'s also). When a new person txt's me I highlight the text and add to contacts, add their "given name" and use the # that came in on and save. Now when I open my contacts folder again they are not there. Only the facebook contacts show under my contacts folder. But if I look under messages it displays their name...WHY ARENT THEY IN MY CONTACTS FOLDER BUT THE PHONE RECOGNIZES THEM IF THEY CALL & message?

2.Is there a way to create a folder then add certian pics and videos to that folder(subfolders)? If I open up my display tab, It shows all pics and video, can I move certian files out into another folder?

3.If the phone is locked and all blacked out, if I open up the slider, 90% of the time it will not respond to the slide unlock. I have to close the slider and then slide the lock slider for it to work....anyone else have this problem?

4. And lasty, If I play some music,HTF do I shut down the music player? where is the end,stop,whatever it is called..I have to go into the apps task manager and halt the program. Are you serious.. just to turn off a song I have to open the task manager..help me this OS has got me seeing double.

I've noticed that there are a few people that are very helpful throughout this forum, and I just want to say thank you. Without you I would have smashed this thing for sure by now..So again I say THANK YOU in advance.

Regards
HOTHEAD

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones