Need new contact/phonebook/addressbook/people app

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by treborcj, Dec 19, 2009.

1. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2009
    In the standard contact list, I can only add 2 work numbers. I need to be able to add more. I have searched the market but that ones that I found only organize the contacts. Most will let you edit the contact but uses the standard app for editing. I know that the Samsung Moment can add many so maybe there is app out there.

Advertisement

2. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    International Trade
    Southeast US
    Try again. In the contact editing screen, scroll to the bottom and click add and you can add more info. A window will pop up asking what type of info tp add... phone, email, address...
    Select phone and then select the type... work.

I just gave a contact 8 work numbers with no issues.

3. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    International Trade
    Southeast US
    Try again. In the contact editing screen, scroll to the bottom and click add and you can add more info. A window will pop up asking what type of info tp add... phone, email, address...
    Select phone and then select the type... work.

I just gave a contact 8 work numbers with no issues.

4. treborcj

Dec 11, 2009
    I went into the contact and pressed Menu > Edit. Scrolled to the bottom and clicked on Add > Phone and all that is left is Work Fax, Home Fax, Pager, no Work. I already used 2 work number labels. Please see attached screenshot.

Attached Files:

5. treborcj

Dec 11, 2009
    Ok, so it got me thinking. If you can do it then why can't I. I noticed that when I created a new contact their is a selection for Contact Type. The choices are Google, Exchange, and Phone. Google is the only one where you can add more than 2 work numbers. I am willing to bet that when you go into your contacts you will see Google to the right of the name. I am using Phone instead. Thanks for getting me thinking.

6. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    International Trade
    Southeast US
    That is correct, I save all my contacts under Google, and I can acess them from any computer. Why don't you use google?

Tags: