Need new contact/phonebook/addressbook/people app

Last Updated:

1. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

In the standard contact list, I can only add 2 work numbers. I need to be able to add more. I have searched the market but that ones that I found only organize the contacts. Most will let you edit the contact but uses the standard app for editing. I know that the Samsung Moment can add many so maybe there is app out there.

Advertisement
  2. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

Try again. In the contact editing screen, scroll to the bottom and click add and you can add more info. A window will pop up asking what type of info tp add... phone, email, address...
    Select phone and then select the type... work.

I just gave a contact 8 work numbers with no issues.

3. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

Try again. In the contact editing screen, scroll to the bottom and click add and you can add more info. A window will pop up asking what type of info tp add... phone, email, address...
    Select phone and then select the type... work.

I just gave a contact 8 work numbers with no issues.

4. treborcj

I went into the contact and pressed Menu > Edit. Scrolled to the bottom and clicked on Add > Phone and all that is left is Work Fax, Home Fax, Pager, no Work. I already used 2 work number labels. Please see attached screenshot.

Attached Files:

5. treborcj

Ok, so it got me thinking. If you can do it then why can't I. I noticed that when I created a new contact their is a selection for Contact Type. The choices are Google, Exchange, and Phone. Google is the only one where you can add more than 2 work numbers. I am willing to bet that when you go into your contacts you will see Google to the right of the name. I am using Phone instead. Thanks for getting me thinking.

6. TF1984

TF1984 Well-Known Member

That is correct, I save all my contacts under Google, and I can acess them from any computer. Why don't you use google?