• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need New Plan

saptech

Android Expert
Dec 9, 2011
Third Stone from the Sun
I'm currently on Tmobile's $30 prepaid plan, which includes 100 voice mins, unlimited Text & Data, throttled after 5gb.
Well, the 100 minutes is not enough and using GrooveIP etc is not really working out as good as I would like.

Tmo have a Simple Starter plan with unlimited talk & text and 500mb of data, for $40 a month, but starting on Sept. 3, they are offering an additional 2gb of data for $5 more, costing $45 a month for 2gb of data.

Do you think this is worth getting? I can live with 2gb of data per month. What other carriers have something similar along these lines? Nothing over $50 p/m.

Thnx.

Cricket wireless (Owned By AT&T) offers with taxes and fees are all included, and if you autopay $5 off, see below

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cricket Plans.jpg
    Cricket Plans.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: saptech
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones