Need OTA 2.2 .sbf file!

Last Updated:

1. HeXiiK

HeXiiK Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Post the link for this file. I really need it. My phone is stuck in the boot up.

Advertisement
  2. cashX3r0

cashX3r0 Well-Known Member

3. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

It was in the link that I posted for you in another thread where you asked what the .sbf and RSD lite were.

4. cashX3r0

cashX3r0 Well-Known Member

i believe there needs to be a "IM FREAKING OUT I BRICKED MY FONE IM SURE OF IT IM GOING BACK TO VZW TO LIE ABOUT 2.2OTA BRICKING MY FHONE" sticky that gives the bricker peace of mind that their phone is indeed recoverable.

i was once in that position. very stressful time indeed at 1am in the morning sweaty palms scratching at the forum threads, hunting and searching for the answer to save my hundreds of dollars investment.

5. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

Been there before and it sucks, my first though was... "my wife is gonna kill me". I've learned to not do any "tinkering" just before bed, nothing like not being able to sleep because you're worried that you've killed you phone.

6. zane!

zane! Well-Known Member

I think there is a certain site with a lot of information... a "wiki" of sorts, regarding rooted androids. If they had a main page I'm sure the SBF file would make big news and be the first thing posted on it.

*cough cough nudge nudge wink wink*

(PM me if you need more help)

7. gmenfan83

gmenfan83 Well-Known Member

lol last week i was in the same position at 3am:eek:

8. brandonmg99

brandonmg99 Well-Known Member

Geez...been there before. theres nothing worse than my lady giving me the "I told you so" act. When she IS right, I never live it down. Now when I make my tweeks I have to make up a "good" reason for it. "Because its fun" and "if you could you would" arent good reasons to her...