• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need Proper step by step guide for rooting in order to install Arabic Language.

zsangani

Lurker
Dec 22, 2010
Dear all, I face one problem while rooting my DEsire HD, as when i installed visionary all seems to be fine, than i jumped to temroot now, now from there i was encountered with a problem as soon as i hit temp root now my screen went into usual temroot process than after 20 second my display disappeared and i can only see my top time bar and beneath that every thing was black, now when i hit home button after few second i jumped my home page, but than when i again open visionary the same black screen and time bar appears now if i choose to force stop from my setting my visionary stopped but again my phone lags as its cpu clock running on 100%, the only way i can get back to my visionary usual screen is to restart my phone but from there when i use the temroot again all things happened as in my first try.
Please provide me the solution of this should i jumped into perm root directly or what?

some information related with HTC dhd software Android 2.2(base band version 12.28e.60.140 fu_26.04.02.17_m2 kernel version 2.6.32.21-g3d0aaff
htc-kernel@and18-2 #1
wed dec 1 17:09:51 cst 2010
build number
1.72.405.3 cl296490 release-keys
software number
browser version
webkit 3.1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones