Need Recovery And Unofficial ROMSupport

Last Updated: 2011-10-17 05:45:53
  1. rajapandian

rajapandian Active Member

Advertisement
  2. theperfectpunk

theperfectpunk Well-Known Member

I am very well aware of the problem and currently i am making a video tutorial of the solution for the same.

Please Be Patient and keep checking!
    rajapandian and himraj13 like this.
  3. akshaybz

akshaybz Well-Known Member

Here's the recovery: Download
    Steps:
    1.) Install ROM manager.
    2.) Tap "Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery".
    3.) Select any one.
    4.) Got to sdcard/clockworkmod/download/download.clockworkmod/recoveries, you'll find the downloaded recovery from Step 2 there.
    5.) Move the file from Step 1 to this location and rename it so that it has same name as the downloaded one.
    Done!!!
    And about which "unofficial" ROM are u talking about?
    rajapandian likes this.
  4. rajapandian

Please Explain ,in clockwork folder had a .tmp file only not a .img files.so how can replace and rename it?Pls explain install procedure recovery.img.
  5. akshaybz

Okay, elaborated steps:

In ROM manager -> Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery, select the 1st ROM and let it download.

2.) Got to sdcard/clockworkmod/download/download.clockworkmod/recoveries, you'll find the downloaded recovery from Step 1 there.
    3.) Move the file from Step 1 to this location and rename it so that it has same name as the downloaded one.
    4.) Click Flash ClockWorkMod Recovery Again.

Done.
    rajapandian likes this.
  6. rajapandian

YES...Thanx i Have Successfully FLASHED CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY.Next Unofficial rom...Like cyanogenMod or modified rom ,Modified KERNEL.....akshaybz
  7. akshaybz

I can create a custom ROM or try to port the cyanogen mod on it but I need some tutorials and all that...

If you got some resource, PM me ;)
  8. ash1425

ash1425 Well-Known Member

Hey Akshay,

You must be requiring Repo Files. You can get the repo files scripts created by playfulgod in github.com

follow this _https://github.com/playfulgod/android_device_micromax_a70
  9. ash1425

ash1425 Well-Known Member

I will also be working on porting cyanogenmod on A70, but little busy with my engagement. :cool:

So will need more time.
  10. insane_subro

insane_subro Well-Known Member

I can make custom rom (heavily mod the stock rom) but a good kernel is what i want!
  11. akshaybz

why don't you try to port MIUI OR CM7 to it than making a custom rom??
  12. insane_subro

insane_subro Well-Known Member

I had made Custom Rom for myself while using Galaxy ... I havent ever ported MIUI or CM7 no experience dude ... I hope PlayfulGod Helps!
  13. akshaybz

No probs...continue with ur custom ROM..hope it'll be good ;)
  14. shaanbhaya

shaanbhaya Member

HAY GOOD NEWS...I THINK A70 IS REBRANDED Geeksphone Zero...and it has cyanogen support...