• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root need reqs 900mhz o.c file

by the way do you know which cm7 on here has everything working i have an admire but the camera hardware is not working nor do i have service but i know when i made a port of the cm7 port on here and used the miui camera for it the app would show up it would just be a black screen but like i said i dont have a working camera and i know the bluetooth and wifi ws working so what do you think ?

Upvote 0
by the way do you know which cm7 on here has everything working i have an admire but the camera hardware is not working nor do i have service but i know when i made a port of the cm7 port on here and used the miui camera for it the app would show up it would just be a black screen but like i said i dont have a working camera and i know the bluetooth and wifi ws working so what do you think ?

nice to here from you man no the overclocked kernal you used to have to install like when we would install the older roms like monsteria ++

As far as I know none of the CM7's have been fully ironed out the camera works but only with illusion camera and fast burst camera, so I think the module is wonky on the stock camera. The Kernel is here in my dropbox. Give me a heads up if you need anything else. I'm currently downloading CM11 source and its taking FOREVER!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones