1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

{Need Solution}ADB Not Working on A70Support

1. rajapandian

rajapandian Active Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. theperfectpunk

theperfectpunk Well-Known Member

What are you trying to do exactly?
  3. akshaybz

akshaybz Well-Known Member

Can u send me ADB drivers so that i can check upon the situation?
  4. akshaybz

Thanx, I'll try and give my output for it!
  5. insane_subro

insane_subro Well-Known Member

Ya this works for sure!
  6. akshaybz

This works??

No one was able to get the device listed under the ADB devices and it works for you??

Can u give me a screenshot of ADB interface with A70 listed in it?
  7. droidxtreme

droidxtreme Member

Getting Ready:
    1. First you have to enable USB debugging on your Android device from Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
    2. You need to download and install the latest Android SDK on your computer from Android SDK | Android Developers
    3. Install the latest java SDk if you don't already have one.

Tutorial:
    1. Extract the package to the folder of your choice [Let's say- C:/android-sdk-windows/], run SDK Manager.exe

2. Close the command / windows command prompt window that opens.

3. In the new window, click on Available Packages to the left. Untick all options you are prompted to download except the USB driver option & Android sdk tools revisionx(13 as of now) & android sdk platform-tools revision x(7 as of now) if they are there.
    (Note-If you get an error message at this point, enable “Force https://" in the Settings. From the list of available packages, select “Usb Driver package”, click on the Install Selected button in the bottom right corner and follow the prompts. )

4. Your OS will prompt you to install new drivers. Choose to install them from the android-sdk-windows/extras/google/usb_driver folder. Do not mount your device; you only need to plug-in the cable. If you do not see the prompt install the drivers separaely.

5. Run command prompt in administrator.
    Type in the following after the ">" at each step (without quotations,and including spaces and capital letters)

"cd C:\android-sdk-windows\platform-tools"
    "adb devices"
    A $ sign should pop up

Do tell if it works.
  8. droidxtreme

droidxtreme Member

Sorry for the double post---