• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

need some advice

Well I had like six open sessions on Facebook simultaneously from different parts of the country, and I plugged it into my moms computer and tried to scan it for viruses, which I'm not sure if I even did it right cause I'm not very computer literate. After I had my phone hooked to her computer she told me it started doing things out of nowhere and that she found a ghost app on it??? I'm not even sure what that is, thanks for responding I really appreciate it!!!

Upvote 0
I deleted my profile yesterday, another thing is that when I go into my settings and click on what's been using my battery, it says cell standby, and it shows time without signal at 99%? My calls end with no apparent reason and yesterday I was listening to you tube and it crashed,before I sent the error report I clicked on view details event log and it said I_am_kill_service. And a whole bunch of other random codes which I have no idea how to decipher. And when I Google some of the URLs that don't seem normal I always get the webpage not available screen. When I Google things like how to find out if my phone was hacked it gives me search results that have nothing to do with the question I ask.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the site.

Doesn't necessarily mean you have 6 open, simply shows the different places you logged into FB, If those locations don't look correct to you then report them.

Which is your current device that you have so we can guide you best for proper help and support, I c 2 in your profile

Reactions: EfrainRojas
Upvote 0
I deleted my profile yesterday

Probably not a bad idea to be on the safe side if you truly think your account may have been violated. However, concerning the situation where it's showing you in several locations...I'm not positive how Facebook ID's login location. Does it use fine/course location or does it use IP ping response? If the latter, I can tell you that depending on the day, my ip location shows up in multiple states due to my ISP and evidently the way they route traffic. And since you're on StraightTalk, it could be even more likely since if I understand it correctly, they use towers from various carriers.

when I go into my settings and click on what's been using my battery, it says cell standby, and it shows time without signal at 99%? My calls end with no apparent reason and yesterday I was listening to you tube and it crashed

That sounds like you're just not getting a good signal for data transfer.

Reactions: EfrainRojas
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones