• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need some help (hopefully not bricked)

Pucuck

Jun 29, 2010
Ohio
I was installing Tranquility 3.7 and like an idiot I didn't have the battery all the way charged. I did have Liberty 1.0 running fine before and saw that TBH had a release so I figured I'd give it a shot since I paid for their app. Went into Clockwork and did a restore of an old recovery (plain Motorola's 2.3.340 rooted) and wiped data and cache after that recovery.

Well, the phone shuts off in the middle of install, reboots and gets stuck at the Motorola logo. I can get into the bootloader but it says the battery is too low to program. I've tried leaving the phone plugged into my computer and the green LED is on, but then the phone tries to boot up and gets stuck on the Motorola logo for awhile and then shuts back off to the green LED.

I did borrow a wall charger from someone at work and the phone just seems to be sitting on the Motorola logo. Is the phone actually charging here or do I need to get a different battery and do the SBF? I don't know anyone that has this phone.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones