Need Some HelpSupport

Last Updated:

1. blackbook88

blackbook88 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I used to have a motorola droid and that was the best phone I ever used. I then upgraded to the inc and loaded on the same google account I used to use on my motodroid. I found out that with this account synced (it only synced gmail and contacts) after a day or so of using the phone it would slow down noticeably, become laggy on the home screens lag when typing and even my benchmark test scores would drop. I also had problems trying to sync my facebook with the contacts through sense, my moto droid never had these problems. I plan on taking the inc back in the next few days and waiting for the X. My question is when I get the X should I load my old gmail and facebook on? I really want my google account to be synced with the X as I have a lot of apps ive paid for with that account on the market and dont want to have to repay. So what do you suggest I do?

Advertisement
  2. blackbook88

blackbook88 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

bump

3. schmunkey

schmunkey Active Member

I'd like the answer to this as well. I have a Droid Eris and have had to do a factory reset on my phone several times and the app I used to back it up (AppBrain) never would sync properly. My gmail and Facebook seem to sync fine so I will definitely sync with my gmail account again but has anyone found a good way to transfer all of their apps from their old phone to a new one? Every time I tried to sync with AppBrain it would see all of the programs I used to have and clear them out thinking I wanted to save my current settings.

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

That's why I'd sync with app market first, before going back to appbrain. Saved me a lot of headache, like the one you mentioned. My apps stayed there.

5. schmunkey

schmunkey Active Member

What do you mean by "sync with app market"? Will it remember you by your gmail login even if you are changing phones?

6. JRunSW20

JRunSW20 Well-Known Member

Yes that is correct, granted it won't always sync all of your apps on the new phone, but all of the paid ones will definitely populate when you sign in on the X with your old G-mail acct.

schmunkey likes this.