Need some Major Help!!!

Last Updated:

1. JacobK

JacobK New Member This Topic's Starter

Alright guys this is driving me crazy...im trying to figure out how to make different folders/albums for pics i wanna put on my phone...Now i heard i have to put new folders onto my SD card...so when i mount the phone, i can not find on my computer where i would go to find the ds card fodler...im COMPLETELY lost...if anyone can help me please do!!!!

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Hi, just navigate to your 'my computer' folder and your mounted phone should be there

3. JacobK

I do that...then i click on the removeable disk drive (F:) and when it opens up i see a whole bunch of folders for my phone...like footprints, DCIM, media, iMusic etc..alot of different folders, and i even opened up each folder, but i can not find an sd card folder anywhere....anyone have any ideas?

4. bimerguy

bimerguy Well-Known Member

On my Droid, when I do what you describe, I see the folders also and they are my SD Card contents with whatever folders are on the SD Card including the ones I added new for music, etc.

5. JacobK

Im using an HTC Hero, i dont know if that makes a difference...maybe my SD card is broke or something...anyone have any more info.

6. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

F: is your we card folder. Just double click on F:, then you see lots of folders

Just create a new folder in here, call it something cool like "My Funky Pics" and put your pics inside.

Then they will automatically appear in your album on your phone under the folder name you made.