need some questions answered please

Last Updated:

1. Vibrant305

Vibrant305 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I need to know how much the insurance cost and if I have to pay up front or it gets put on my bill. And also I'm exchanging my vibrant today so will I have to pay anything or will they exchange it no questions asked?

Advertisement
  2. yatimameiji

yatimameiji Well-Known Member

This would be better served on the T-Mobile section. But as I know, I'll answer.

The insurance and protection plan(they are two separate things) costs about 4.95 if I remember(dont have a bill handy). Its a per month charge that will show up on your monthly bill. And by exchange you mean swapping one vibrant for another in the store? or by mail? My understanding of that is there is no charge for that except for shipping and handling if its done via mail(UPS). And if you don't return the old phone within seven days, they charge you the full price of the phone.

You should be able to add protection and insurance over the phone or in the store and it will just pop up on your bill, unless there is some financial reason for an up front payment(like over due?).

3. Tyrtle

Tyrtle Member

The insurance is billed through Tmobile. I requested it within 14 days of receiving my Vibrant (not sure if you can obtain after that time). I will pay $6 per month and there is a $150 deductible for premium hand set. I like using Tmobile chat for inquiries.

4. Vibrant305

Vibrant305 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Ok thanks for the quick answers and no nothings over due I was just wondering cuz I have a strange feeling my phone might break in the future. and I got to go in store to add insurance I called already.