Need some serious help...General

Last Updated:

1. brandonmohl1

brandonmohl1 Member This Topic's Starter

1st - Is there any way to make your contacts and sync them to google contacts? So i can have some backups

2nd - This phone freezes up so much, very dissapointed. Any ideas on how to make this phone more user friendly?

3rd - Pictues....why cant i view a slideshow picture and have it stay on the phone longer than 3 damn seconds.

Thought i got a good phone but this thing is starting to piss me off.

Advertisement
  2. nggomez60

nggomez60 Active Member

1) if you synced your phone to a google account when you first activated it then it automatically backs up your contacts. If that isn't enough for you then there is a Paid app called MyBackup Pro which I highly recommend. If you want to add google contacts to your contact list go to menu>settings>Accounds&sync>google>and check which boxes you want.

2)There are tons of threads out there regarding phone freezing/slow operation I suggest you search around to find all the best methods. Some obvious ones are turn off all animations, use APK if you aren't rooted, reset your phone once a day, and try not having more than 2 apps open at one time. Also just be patient, some apps take longer to load. Like a computer, stuff isn't always instant.

P.S. ROOT! you can have a sense UI Rom so you wont even know the difference but then you can boost the processor speed to near droid incredible levels.
    3) You are viewing the pictures in slideshow mode which does not have an ajustable time between pictures. If you just want to view pictures, tap on the photos app and then just tap on a single picture, and then swipe left and right to your hearts desire.

3. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

you can easily change all your contacts from phone to google without any apps .......... just export the contact list to your sd card

people>menu>export

then delete all your contacts............ now import them from the sd card the same way

people>menu>import

it will ask you if you want to import them all as google contacts............. after youve done this now you can sync them with google (youre gmail account) and have a dynamic backup