Need some serious help!!!

Last Updated:

1. novarider

novarider Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok guys I need some serious help. My wifes phone is running azreal 2.4 and she was on facebook tonight and her phone was lagging really bad so she rebooted it. Well it was stuck on the white htc evo screen for about 10min so I pulled the battery and it booted up fine. The problem is now she has no apps and even the marketplace is gone!

I was actually about to upgrade her to azreal x but I needed to re backup her calender app since she is always updating it. well now its gone.

Here is what's weird when I look at the internal memory it only has 190mb left like the apps are still installed.

I was going to use a file manager to look around and see if there was something I could salvage but Astro is gone and I can't download it since the market is gone.

Someone PLEASE PLEASE help me out and help me fix this!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. wrapkgb

wrapkgb Well-Known Member

Just download the new rom and flash it. As always remember to wipe data, cahce and dalvik. The only solution would be to reflash the current rom so you might as well flash the new one.

3. novarider

novarider Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Update: after trying several reboots and a battery pull I decided to wipe cache and dalvik as a last ditch effort and now all of the apps are back. WTF??

So I guess my problem is fixed and this thread can be deleted.