Need special help for my flash gaming portal for android(from Nexus users)

Last Updated:

1. serhanu

serhanu New Member This Topic's Starter

Dear friends,
    my name is Serhan and I created simple flash gaming portal for android with wordpress.

Could you please test this site: Android Games

I tested it in Android SDK emulator and it looks OK, but I haven't got any idea about flash games are working or not in Nexus One. I need your help.
    Thanks,
    Serhan

Advertisement
  2. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

Hello serhan, nice initiative you have here.

Seding webpagepage to phone now, will update as I progress.

EDIT: First thing I notice is that when your game is loaded you have to click a small "Skip this Ad" tab and a misclick will take you out of flash and load another webpage.
    Sort of annoying there. When I open a flash game in fullscreen I want to feel like I'm playing a real game, not click something in that flash enviroment which causes it to close.
    So it'd be nice if it was easier to click that little tab or if the add would disappear after the game was loaded :)

Minor complaint, all else is well so far :)

EDIT2: Bookmarked your site, really like meteor storm hehe ^^

serhanu likes this.
  3. serhanu

serhanu New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Teknologic,
    Thank you very much for your help, I'm very happy now :)

Unfortunately I couldn't do anything with your reports, because I'm a publisher only (I don't have the controls of ads etc. I'm using the service named mochimedia.com basic idea of them is revenue sharing between game developers, publishers and mochimedia with inside game ads) I'll report the things that you noticed to mochimedia. The market is too new but there are 3 big contests (as far as I know) releated making flash games for android, so there will be more stable games in the near future.

Thank you very very much again for your reports and bookmarking ;)
    Now I can add more games to the site :)