• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need special help for my flash gaming portal for android(from Nexus users)

Hello serhan, nice initiative you have here.

Seding webpagepage to phone now, will update as I progress.

EDIT: First thing I notice is that when your game is loaded you have to click a small "Skip this Ad" tab and a misclick will take you out of flash and load another webpage.
Sort of annoying there. When I open a flash game in fullscreen I want to feel like I'm playing a real game, not click something in that flash enviroment which causes it to close.
So it'd be nice if it was easier to click that little tab or if the add would disappear after the game was loaded :)

Minor complaint, all else is well so far :)

EDIT2: Bookmarked your site, really like meteor storm hehe ^^

Reactions: serhanu
Upvote 0
Hi Teknologic,
Thank you very much for your help, I'm very happy now :)

Unfortunately I couldn't do anything with your reports, because I'm a publisher only (I don't have the controls of ads etc. I'm using the service named mochimedia.com basic idea of them is revenue sharing between game developers, publishers and mochimedia with inside game ads) I'll report the things that you noticed to mochimedia. The market is too new but there are 3 big contests (as far as I know) releated making flash games for android, so there will be more stable games in the near future.

Thank you very very much again for your reports and bookmarking ;)
Now I can add more games to the site :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones