• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need stock copy of Marquee ROM for Dev.

wetbiker7

Extreme Android User
Jun 27, 2011
So-Cal
Hey people . I need an up to date copy of the stock image for the Marquee . I have been contacted by a ROM developer. He and his partner want to bring their ROM to our phone. If anyone has it, please post a link so i can pass it along to them so they can get started on it. He has informed me that if I can get a copy, we may have it around Christmas or right after. Some of you may be familiar with the ROM, is called Megatron. Please post a link for a stock up to date image or send it via PM. Thanks

Megatron looks like a nice rom. Never tried running it since I have a Marquee but a friend of mine had it and I never heard anything bad.

You can't use the stock zvc or zv4 in the other thread? I'm just confused since if someone were to root fresh to make the back up they would end up flashing that to make the back up anyway?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones