1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Need to clear my SD Card CacheSupport

1. DoctorKaylah

DoctorKaylah Member

so I was jokin around with my friend at a bar and we started looking up naughty pictures with a free pron program that I found on the market. We were comparing the people in the bar to the people in the photos and we found some hilarious matches.
    Anyway, that was last Thursday. Now I see that the pictures that were pulled up on my phone are now easily viewable by merely trying to attach a picture to a text message or an email. Basically, if anyone looks at my phone and tries to see my pictures or something they will see these stupid pictures.

The phone says these pictures are saved in the SD Card Cache. How can I clear this cache? I've unmounted the card, twice. No go. I've uninstalled the horrible program (it was free and you get what you pay for, I guess).
    I needs me some help! I've been perusing the interwebs looking for help and this forum seemed like the most active place right now.

help!

-DK-

Advertisement
    :
  2. DoctorKaylah

DoctorKaylah Member

yea so... I am apparently a block head. I realized that I can one-by-one delete these inappropriate pictures. That was easy and my particular concern was easily solved.
  3. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Naughty naughty