need to find a BB 8800

Last Updated:

1. aci78

aci78 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Not sure if this is the right palce to post this, but hoping someone out there knows where I can buy an old T-Mobile 8800. I just got my Vibrant, and I can't take it to work since I can't have a camera phone at all. Need a GSM non camera phone that has interenet capabilities. Not deadset on the 8800, this is just the only Tmobile handset I can find w/o camera I know of. Other suggestions would be appreciated. I need to find thsi ASAP so I can cancel Verizon and stop paying 2 phone bills:eek:.

Advertisement
  2. Chroma

Chroma Well-Known Member

:confused:

WORKAROUND: Get a skin from decalgirl.com, the the skin on, and put the camera lens cutout on also.:D They'll never know.

3. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

Might I ask, where do you work at that you can't have a camera?

4. aci78

The dudes that check are crazy Marines with machine guns(litereally), and I might not get caught, but if I did I get fired. Zero tolerance policy. Not worth it. Thanks for the suggestion, tho.

5. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

6. aci78

I work at a Naval base in an area that doesn't allow any cameras. It's serious shit, with Marines roaming around in Humvees and all kinds of craziness. Those ****ers are just itching for a reason to shoot something, too.