• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help need to reboot my A70 for GPRS

ulfattu

Dec 6, 2011
Hello,

I observed that I need to reboot my A70 so that the GPRS starts working.
I walk down to the Vodafone gallery, but it was clear that the service is always running and the issue is in the A70.

The "E" symbol is always there but without the incoming signal, now if A70 is rebooted then both incoming and outgoing signal is shown and the GPRS works.

Can somebody guide me or anyone facing such issue.

Currently my A70 is on Hybrib 3

Regards
Ulfattu.

sound's like something's interfering, could you have a look at the arrow icons near the E on the status bar and tell me their behaviour? It would be easier to understand the problem :)

The UP arrow is white and blinking and the DOWN arrow is grayed out, this mean now again I have to reboot the A70, after rebooting both the arrows are in white and blinking which mean that the GPRS is working.

I found a work around wherein instead of rebooting I just turn OFF and ON the check mark of data connectivity, Data Roaming and Use only 2G networks option.

Regards
Ulfattu.

Upvote 0
Hey I had the same problem. I overcome it by
1, turn data connection off and again on ( helped me sometimes.)
2, turn on 'use only 2g network ' in wireless and network settings.(seems useful sometimes )
3.toggle airplane mode on and off (sometimes worked only)
4, toggle APNs in wireless and network settings(its also workes sometimes )

5, There's an app named 'restart connections' try that dude, (it worked for me always) still using it.
let me knw further details, .

Upvote 0
Hey I had the same problem. I overcome it by
1, turn data connection off and again on ( helped me sometimes.)
2, turn on 'use only 2g network ' in wireless and network settings.(seems useful sometimes )
3.toggle airplane mode on and off (sometimes worked only)
4, toggle APNs in wireless and network settings(its also workes sometimes )

5, There's an app named 'restart connections' try that dude, (it worked for me always) still using it.
let me knw further details, .

Thanks Davis, installed app restart connection, will test and update.

Regards
ulfattu

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones