• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help need to save an app

htcman724

Android Enthusiast
Mar 11, 2010
pittsburgh
ok so i flashed to 2.1 really liked it but couldn't get my paid lotto ticket app in the market the free version is there and another app i purchased is there but not this one so i went back to 1.5 rooted now is there anyway that i can save the app on either my sdcard or my comp. so i can just install it as i want to go back to 2.1 for some of the great features.

astro, androzip, appmanager and a few others all back up apps. I'M not sure it will work tho some 1.5 apps are not compatible with 2.1 which may be the reason why you are not seeing it. But try anyway, good luck!

what i really wanted to do was pull the apk from the phone and put it on my computer or sd card as you can't use a 1.5 backup on 2.1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones