Need to track down phones app won't work on

Last Updated:

1. Zulaxia

Zulaxia Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I just posted this regarding my app not working on various (as yet unknown) phones. Unfortunately none of the people down-rating the app and posting comments are getting in touch to let me know anything useful.

I have been contacted by an LG Ally user who is having problems and I'm hoping she can provide a logcat for me, but I could really do with more people who know what they're doing to help me sort these problems out. Nothing worse than only getting 5 and 1 star ratings purely down to phone make.

The app is available at Ultimate Power Nap Free - Android app on AppBrain.

If people could try it out and then get in touch with me to let me know phone model, OS version and any problems then it would be a HUGE help.

Advertisement
  2. Sam Voss

Sam Voss Well-Known Member

I'm downloading the app now, and will get back to you if i have problems. I'm running the original droid, so i'm going to have to guess if you've tested it yourself, I'm hoping that if nothing else, it works on this phone lol

3. Zulaxia

Zulaxia Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks. Various comments say that sound simply doesn't work, or that it's too quiet, so I'm actually quite keen to find someone it doesn't work for so I can start to work out why.

Right now without more information I'm stumped as it's all written to standard and it works on the emulator and my own HTC.

4. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

Just tried it on my Droid X, seems to have worked just fine.

5. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Works fine on my Xperia X10i, just one slight problem, when stopping, the sound still continues for a while before it actually stops, it nothing major but it got quite annoying

6. RyanB

RyanB Guest

I just tried it out on my original Droid (Bugless beast 0.5), and it seemed to run without any problem.