Need to Unroot

Last Updated:

1. Mr. Monkey

Mr. Monkey Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'm trying to find an RUU for the 1.32.651.6 but it looks like shipped-roms.com has a username and password, so I can't get it from there.

Anyone have a copy they could link me to?

Thank you.

Advertisement
  2. dannyinterwebz

dannyinterwebz Member

I don't know why it's not working, I used it the other day. I'll upload it to a file sharing website and PM you the link.

Mr. Monkey likes this.
  3. jersey221

jersey221 Well-Known Member

just go to fresh's website i think its geekfor.me and it should have the ruu

why do you need to unroot?

4. theTrashcanMan

theTrashcanMan Well-Known Member

I was going to post a new thread, but since I found this I figured I would just post my problem here and hope that someone knowledgeable will help. I also need to un-root as I need to take my phone into the sprint store for service. I used the unrevoked 3 and unrevoked forever. I know I need to download and flash the s-on tool, and I know I need to flash that just like a rom right? Is that the first step? And then what, do I just download the stock pc36img from toast's site and flash that? Any help would be much appreciated.

5. Mr. Monkey

Mr. Monkey Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I did eventually get into the site. It looks like he was getting attacked by spam bots so he added the username and password. If you need to get in, they are both "shipped".

But thank you Danny for the PM.

I've never used UnrEVOked, but I would assume you flash that just like a rom to turn s back to on. After that just go here and download whichever RUU you need. They have the build number in the name. If you need the 2.2 one it is the top one that says Sprint WWE. That is a .exe so you run it from your computer. It is very easy.