Need to update 1-Click LagFix???

Last Updated:

1. Tasmin

Tasmin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Apr 3, 2010
    Okay, I know this is probably a dumb question, but the more I think about it the more I go "but what if ... ?"

I downloaded and ran the 1-click lagfix a couple of weeks ago. Love it, no issues worth mentioning. BUT - updates for it have appeared in the market. Initially I was like, oh, the dev just improved it. I'm done and this was a one trick pony, so no need to update. But the darn thing just keeps popping up and asking to be updated, and now I wonder - maybe the update does something and makes it even better? Or maybe it makes the uninstallation process smoother if I ever need to do it. Or ... any number of other random reasons my paranoid psyche can invent. So what say you? Can anyone lay this question to rest for me?

2. Rhiannon224

Rhiannon224 Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2010
    He just added a few extra options like enable custom fonts, which is nice if you like custom fonts because the lagfixes usually interfear with some custom fonts, and option to disable gps logs on devices that have gps logs, nothing you need but it dosen't hurt to have the updates, they won't affect your lagix.